11.23.2009

creamy dill dressing


These past few days I think I've had more salads with my meals than since I went through that salad-for-everything phase in grade school. There are a couple of reasons for this- one is the ridiculously large (yet cheap!) tub of salad mix I found at Costco. But really I've gotten that before and all the good intentions of eating it could not make me pull the container from the back of the fridge. So the real reason must be this creamy dill dressing recipe I found. I'll gladly eat anything if you put mayo on it.

Creamy Dill Dressing
via cooks illustrated, kinda

1/4 c. mayo
1/4 c. plain yogurt

1 clove garlic, minced (I ran out of garlic and used garlic powder, which tasted fine)

1 T. fresh dill (I only had dried dill weed, which I just added to taste)


Mix. Yum.


No comments: