1.19.2012

2011


Yes, I've been an awful blogger lately. Let's all get over it... now!

Great. Now that that's out of the way I'd like to share with you a video of some of my favorite pictures from 2011. I absolutely loved this year. Yes, it had its trials- there was a giant blizzard, a house fire, window-breaking hail, 3/4 of my close friends moving away, and several roommates coming and going- but at the end of it all I just feel very very lucky. When I look back on these pictures and think of the time I spent and the people in them I'm filled with so much gratitude. Somehow I've been blessed with strong friendships, my wonderful family, a damn fine fella, and all sorts of characters that keep me entertained and inspired. I must be doing something right.

So enjoy! The song is "How It Ended" by The Drums. I highly recommend their album.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I can't really start a new year without this. It just makes me happy. Love you.